Kladno, Gen. Klapálka Street 1641 – see map
The Central Bohemian Research Library in Kladno has been located in the former District House building (built between 1909 and 1910 on the basis of the project by architects Josef Mařík and Karel Šidlík) since 1954. The building is considered a cultural monument today.
Ground Floor of the Main Building
Entrance hall and cloakroom Step-free access Stairs to the 1st floor Internet hall Registration and book return Part of the ground floor is taken by book stocks
First Floor of the Main Building
Corridor Entrance hall Loans department Reference collection Fiction and CD reference collections Small reading room Reading room